SBI Recruitment 2020 notification released. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 07 Vice President job vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020. Candidates need to fill the SBI Vice President online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on SBI Vice President Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
- 5 SBI Recruitment Important dates
- 6 SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Recruitment 2020
|SBI Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Vice President|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
SBI Recruitment has announced for totally 07 vacancies for Vice President jobs.
SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
SBI Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
SBI requires CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG completed candidates to apply for this Vice President notification 2020.
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Maximum 50 years
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – Maximum 42 years
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Maximum 35 years
The SBI Vice President Application fee is as follows:
The application fees for general candidates for RS.750/-
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – CTC of ₹.40.00 lacs to ₹.43.00 lacs
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – Scale of Pay: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Scale of Pay: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Go to SBI careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Vice President job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the Vice President job.
Step 5: Find SBI online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
SBI Recruitment Important dates
SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Job Notification Link: Click here!
SBI Job Application form Link: Click here!