SBI Recruitment 2020 notification released. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 64 Specialist Cadre Officers job vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020. Candidates need to fill the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
- 5 SBI Recruitment Important dates
- 6 SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Recruitment 2020
|SBI Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
SBI Recruitment has announced totally 64 vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
SBI Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
SBI requires Graduation, MBA completed candidates to apply for this Specialist Cadre Officers notification 2020.
Note: Minimum 8 years of experience in relationship management in wealth management. Experience as a Team Lead is preferred.
|SI No||Name of Post||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|1.||Head (Product, Investment & Research)||35||50|
|2.||Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)||30||40|
|3.||Central Research Team (Support)||25||35|
|5.||Project Development Manager (Technology)||25||40|
|7.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28||40|
The SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Application fee is as follows:
The application fees for general candidates for – 750/-
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – ₹.80.00 lacs to ₹.99.62 lacs
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.50.00 lacs
- Central Research Team (Support) – ₹.7.00 lacs to ₹.10.00 lacs
- Investment Officer – ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager – ₹.6.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.28.00 lacs
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Go to SBI careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Specialist Cadre Officers job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers job.
Step 5: Find SBI online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
SBI Recruitment Important dates
SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Job Notification Link: Click here!
SBI Job Application form Link: Click here!