SDSC SHAR recruitment 2018 – Satish Dhawan Space Centre recruiting 435 candidates to fill their Apprentice job in Nellore. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SDSC SHAR job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SDSC SHAR. Satish Dhawan Space Centre organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.shar.gov.in/.
- 1 Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SDSC SHAR 435 Apprentice Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SDSC SHAR Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Recruitment for Apprentice Job?
- 1.6 Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Important dates for Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Apprentice Recruitment 2018
SDSC SHAR inviting the Apprentice job online applications from 07.07.2018 to 28.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Satish Dhawan Space Centre. The detailed information on SDSC SHAR latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SDSC SHAR job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SDSC SHAR Apprentice job 2018. For more accurate information on this SDSC SHAR job notification, check their official website http://www.shar.gov.in/.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Satish Dhawan Space Centre|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Job Vacancy Details
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 435 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 435
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Satish Dhawan Space Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SDSC SHAR 2018.
SDSC SHAR 435 Apprentice Eligibility Details
As per the recent Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Apprentice job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SDSC SHAR Apprentice job 2018.
SDSC SHAR Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) job opportunities.
- Must have passed First class with 60% in B.Tech/B.E from recognized University/Institute.
- Must have passed First class with 60% in Diploma from recognized University/Institute.
- Certified in vocational course involving two years of study after completion of secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
- Must have passed First class with 60% in Degree(B.Li.Sc) from recognized University/Institute.
SDSC SHAR Apprentice Age limit
To apply Satish Dhawan Space Centre job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the SDSC SHAR official notification 2018.
SDSC SHAR Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest SDSC SHAR Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 435 Apprentice job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) 435 Apprentice Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5924- PM
- Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2758/- PM
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Recruitment for Apprentice Job?
Step 1: Visit SDSC SHAR official website – http://www.shar.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Apprentice notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SDSC SHAR and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 435 Apprentice job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SDSC SHAR asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) Important dates for Apprentice Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) candidates.
Download Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC SHAR) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SDSC SHAR Notification 2018: click here!
SDSC SHAR Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!