Shipping Ministry has released released the job notification for 20 vacancies in New Delhi. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Shipping Ministry Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Shipping Ministry Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Shipping Ministry Consultants Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Shipping Ministry 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Shipping Ministry Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Shipping Ministry Consultants Vacancy
- 1.4 Shipping Ministry Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Shipping Ministry Consultants post
- 1.6 Shipping Ministry Important dates for Consultants Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Shipping Ministry official Notification and Application Form
Shipping Ministry Consultants Recruitment 2018
Shipping Ministry has been released the notification for the post of 20 Consultants vacancies on 17.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 20 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Shipping Ministry Recruitment 2018, the application start from 17.01.2018 to 09.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Consultants. Here you can find Shipping Ministry job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Shipping Ministry 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Shipping Ministry Job Vacancy Details
Shipping Ministry has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 20 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 20
Shipping Ministry Vacancies 2018 by Post
Shipping Ministry requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Consultants – 20 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply Shipping Ministry Consultants Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Shipping Ministry Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Shipping Ministry recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Shipping Ministry Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Shipping Ministry job opportunities by post.
Essential qualification is Degree. For detailed information kindly check the official notification.
Age limit to Shipping Ministry online apply
Shipping Ministry has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The candidates age limit should not exceed 65 years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Shipping Ministry Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Shipping Ministry, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees.
Shipping Ministry Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Shipping Ministry may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Shipping Ministry Consultants post
- Login to their official website http://shipping.gov.in/
- Search for Consultants notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 09.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Section Officer (Estt.), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 425, Transport Bhawan, l, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Shipping Ministry Important dates for Consultants Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Shipping Ministry candidates.
Notification Date : 17.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 17.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 09.02.2018