SSC CGL recruitment 2018 – Staff Selection Commission recruiting Various candidates to fill their Sub Inspector, Inspector job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC CGL job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SSC CGL. Staff Selection Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://ssc.nic.in/.
- 1 Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Sub Inspector, Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SSC CGL Various Sub Inspector, Inspector Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SSC CGL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Recruitment for Sub Inspector, Inspector Job?
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Important dates for Sub Inspector, Inspector Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Sub Inspector, Inspector Recruitment 2018
SSC CGL inviting the Sub Inspector, Inspector job online applications from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Staff Selection Commission. The detailed information on SSC CGL latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SSC CGL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SSC CGL Sub Inspector, Inspector job 2018. For more accurate information on this SSC CGL job notification, check their official website http://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Job Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: Various
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SSC CGL 2018.
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
SSC CGL Various Sub Inspector, Inspector Eligibility Details
As per the recent Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Sub Inspector, Inspector job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SSC CGL Sub Inspector, Inspector job 2018.
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) job opportunities.
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
SSC CGL Sub Inspector, Inspector Age limit
To apply Staff Selection Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
General: 18 to 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SSC CGL official notification 2018.
SSC CGL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the Various Sub Inspector, Inspector job in Staff Selection Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Various Sub Inspector, Inspector Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Recruitment for Sub Inspector, Inspector Job?
Step 1: Visit SSC CGL official website – http://ssc.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Sub Inspector, Inspector notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SSC CGL Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SSC CGL and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the Various Sub Inspector, Inspector job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SSC CGL asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Important dates for Sub Inspector, Inspector Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) candidates.
Download Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SSC CGL Notification 2018: click here!
SSC CGL Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!