SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for 20000 Combined Graduate Level Examination job vacancies in All Over India. Now, SSC collecting the application forms for Bachelor’s Degree for any candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 17.09.2022 to 08.10.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill out the SSC online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest SSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC CGL job notification 2022 fully, Before applying for this job.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL New Notification 2022
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Post Name||Group B and Group C|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SSC CGL New Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits 20000 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the SSC’s current job openings before applying for this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Staff Selection Commission.
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub–Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC)
Totally 20000 posts are available.
SSC CGL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for the SSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, SSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
SSC requires Bachelor’s Degree candidates to apply for their Combined Graduate Level Examination notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Assistant Audit Officer||Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent|
SSC job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 32 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest SSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
SSC CGL Job Application Fees 2022
SSC required application fee for their recent job notification. The SSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the SSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- General Candidates: 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, ESM, PWBS Candidates: Exempted
- Online Payment
SSC CGL Job Salary Details 2022
SSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Assistant Audit Officer – Pay Level–8 (₹ 47600 to 151100)
- Assistant Section Officer – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Inspector of Income Tax – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Inspector, (Central Excise) – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Inspector (Examiner) – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Sub Inspector – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Inspector Posts – Pay Level–7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Assistant – Pay Level–6 (₹ 35400 to 112400)
- Divisional Accountant – Pay Level–6 (₹ 35400 to 112400)
- Sub–Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer- Pay Level–6 (₹ 35400 to 112400)
- Junior Statistical Officer – Pay Level–6 (₹ 35400 to 112400)
- Auditor – Pay Level–5 (₹ 29200 to 92300)
- Accountant – Pay Level–5 (₹ 29200 to 92300)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – Pay Level–4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks- Pay Level–4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)
- Tax Assistant- Pay Level–4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC)- Pay Level–4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)
SSC CGL Recruitment Process 2022
SSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Tier-I, II and Tier-III Examinations, Skill Test, Aptitude
- Section 1 : Maths (30 Questions, 90 Marks) Reasoning (30 Questions, 90 Marks)
- Section 2 : English (45 Questions, 135 marks) GA (25 Questions, 75 Marks)
- Section 3 : Computer (20 Questions, 60 marks) Qualifying Nature. Session 2 ; Typing test (Dest) 15 mins, qualifying nature
Module–I: Mathematical Abilities
Module–II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Module–I: English Language and Comprehension
Module–II: General Awareness
Module–I: Computer Knowledge Test
Module–II: Data Entry Speed Test
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
SSC CGL 2022 Paper-1 comprises four Sections/Subjects that are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern (Revised)
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern is explained in the tables below. SSC CGL 2022 comprises Two Tiers. Tier I is mainly screening and scoring exams. Tier II is the merit-deciding Tier.
|Tier||Type of Examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice|
|Tier – II (Paper I, II, III)||Paper I (Compulsory for all posts),
Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and
Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I
Steps to apply for SSC Group B, C Notification 2022
To apply for a SSC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit SSC official website – Click here
- Go to SSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Combined Graduate Level Examination job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination job.
- Find SSC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill out the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
SSC CGL Important Dates
SSC CGL Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|