SSC CHSL has released released the job notification for 3259 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year SSC CHSL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now SSC CHSL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 SSC CHSL Various Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 SSC CHSL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply SSC CHSL Various Vacancy
- 1.4 SSC CHSL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for SSC CHSL Various post
- 1.6 SSC CHSL Important dates for Various Vacancies
- 1.7 Download SSC CHSL official Notification and Application Form
SSC CHSL Various Recruitment 2017
SSC CHSL has been released the notification for the post of 3259 Various vacancies on 18.11.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 3259 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, the application start from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find SSC CHSL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Highlights
Notification Date :18.11.2017
Job type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location:All Over India
Apply mode :Online
SSC CHSL Job Vacancy Details
SSC CHSL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 3259 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 3259
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A – Nil
Eligibility criteria to apply SSC CHSL Various Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the SSC CHSL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for SSC CHSL recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various SSC CHSL job opportunities by post.
- 12th Pass Candidates can able to apply for this job vacancies.
Age limit to SSC CHSL online apply
SSC CHSL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- 18 to 27 Years (As on 01.08.2018)
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s
- 13 years for OBC PWD’s
SSC CHSL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at SSC CHSL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Nil
SSC CHSL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
SSC CHSL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
How to apply for SSC CHSL Various post
- Login to their official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
SSC CHSL Important dates for Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the SSC CHSL candidates.
Notification Date : 18.11.2017
Starting Date of Application : 18.11.2017
Last Date of Application : 18.12.2017