SSC Constable recruitment 2018 – Staff Selection Commission recruiting 54953 candidates to fill their GD Jobs job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC Constable job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SSC Constable. Staff Selection Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://ssc.nic.in/.
- 1 Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) GD Jobs Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SSC Constable 54953 GD Jobs Eligibility Details
- 1.4 SSC Constable Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Recruitment for GD Jobs Job?
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Important dates for GD Jobs Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) GD Jobs Recruitment 2018
SSC Constable inviting the GD Jobs job online applications from 17.08.2018 to 17.09.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Staff Selection Commission. The detailed information on SSC Constable latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SSC Constable job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SSC Constable GD Jobs job 2018. For more accurate information on this SSC Constable job notification, check their official website https://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Job Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 54953 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 54953
SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SSC Constable 2018.
SSC Constable 54953 GD Jobs Eligibility Details
As per the recent Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the GD Jobs job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for SSC Constable GD Jobs job 2018.
SSC Constable Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) job opportunities.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification
SSC Constable GD Jobs Age limit
To apply Staff Selection Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18-23 years as on 01.08.2018.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SSC Constable official notification 2018.
SSC Constable Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 54953 GD Jobs job in Staff Selection Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through
- Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) 54953 GD Jobs Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs 21700- 69100/-
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Recruitment for GD Jobs Job?
Step 1: Visit SSC Constable official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for GD Jobs notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SSC Constable Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SSC Constable and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 54953 GD Jobs job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SSC Constable asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) Important dates for GD Jobs Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) candidates.
Download Staff Selection Commission (SSC Constable) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
SSC Important Notice (28.07.2018) PDF: Click Here to Download