Supreme Court of India has released released the job notification for 15 vacancies in Delhi. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Supreme Court of India Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Supreme Court of India Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Supreme Court of India 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 Supreme Court of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Supreme Court of India Court Assistant post
- 1.6 Supreme Court of India Important dates for Court Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Supreme Court of India official Notification and Application Form
Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India has been released the notification for the post of 15 Court Assistant vacancies on 18.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 15 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, the application start from 18.01.2018 to 20.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Court Assistant. Here you can find Supreme Court of India job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Supreme Court of India 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy Details
Supreme Court of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 15 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 15
Supreme Court of India Vacancies 2018 by Post
Supreme Court of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Court Assistant – 15
Eligibility criteria to apply Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Supreme Court of India Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Supreme Court of India Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Supreme Court of India job opportunities by post.
Age limit to Supreme Court of India online apply
Supreme Court of India has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The candidate should be below 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Supreme Court of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Supreme Court of India, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Supreme Court of India Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Supreme Court of India may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Court Assistant post
- Login to their official website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Search for Court Assistant notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 20.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201
Supreme Court of India Important dates for Court Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Supreme Court of India candidates.
Notification Date : 18.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 18.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 20.02.2018