Tamilnadu House has released released the job notification for 04 vacancies in Delhi. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Tamilnadu House Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Tamilnadu House Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
Table of Contents
Tamilnadu House Typist, Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2018
Tamilnadu House has been released the notification for the post of 04 Typist, Assistant, Driver vacancies on 05.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 04 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Tamilnadu House Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.01.2018 to 25.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Typist, Assistant, Driver. Here you can find Tamilnadu House job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Tamilnadu House 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
Tamilnadu House Job Vacancy Details
Tamilnadu House has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 04 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 04
Tamilnadu House Vacancies 2018 by Post
Tamilnadu House requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply Tamilnadu House Typist, Assistant, Driver Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Tamilnadu House Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Tamilnadu House recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Tamilnadu House Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamilnadu House job opportunities by post.
- Should have a Pass A 10th standard from “A Recognized School” i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil Is essential.
- Must have passed the Tamil Nadu Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand.
by Higher/Senior Grade A Tamil and English (or)
by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil a. Lower/Junior Grade A English (or)
by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade A Tamil
Other Preference will be given to candidate having knowledge in Qualification Hindi.
- A Pass in 10th standard from “A Recognized School” i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil.
- Should be able to read, write and speak in any of the local languages in Delhi.
- Should have a minimum qualification of a Pass in 10th standard from “A Recognized School” i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil .
- Technical Qualification: Must Possess a Current driving license of a motor vehicle Should possess experience in driving for not less than 5 years. Should be able to read, write and speak in any of the local languages in Delhi. Should be familiar with Delhi roads /route.
Age limit to Tamilnadu House online apply
Tamilnadu House has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- 30 Years for General Category
- 32 Years for MBCs/DCs, BCCs and BCMs
- 35 Years for SCs, STs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Tamilnadu House Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Tamilnadu House, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned.
Tamilnadu House Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Tamilnadu House may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tamilnadu House Typist, Assistant, Driver post
- Login to their official website http://www.tn.gov.in/department/24
- Search for Typist, Assistant, Driver notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 25.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Refer the official notification.
Tamilnadu House Important dates for Typist, Assistant, Driver Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamilnadu House candidates.
Notification Date : 05.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 05.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 25.01.2018
Download Tamilnadu House official Notification and Application Form
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|