TANUVAS has released released the job notification for 01 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TANUVAS Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TANUVAS Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TANUVAS Research Fellow Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TANUVAS 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TANUVAS Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TANUVAS Research Fellow Vacancy
- 1.4 TANUVAS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TANUVAS Research Fellow post
- 1.6 TANUVAS Important dates for Research Fellow Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TANUVAS official Notification and Application Form
TANUVAS Research Fellow Recruitment 2018
TANUVAS has been released the notification for the post of 01 Research Fellow vacancies on 20.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 01 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the TANUVAS Recruitment 2018, the application start from 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Research Fellow. Here you can find TANUVAS job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
TANUVAS 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TANUVAS Job Vacancy Details
TANUVAS has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 01
TANUVAS Vacancies 2018 by Post
TANUVAS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Research Fellow – 01
Eligibility criteria to apply TANUVAS Research Fellow Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TANUVAS Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TANUVAS recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for TANUVAS Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TANUVAS job opportunities by post.
Who have B.Sc/M.Sc/M.phil in Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology /Chemistry With minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for this job vacancy.
Age limit to TANUVAS online apply
TANUVAS has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
TANUVAS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TANUVAS, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned in their official notification.
TANUVAS Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
TANUVAS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TANUVAS Research Fellow post
- Login to their official website www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- Search for Research Fellow notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 10.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
The Professor and Head, Department of Research Fellow, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal
TANUVAS Important dates for Research Fellow Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TANUVAS candidates.
Notification Date : 20.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 20.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 10.02.2018