Textiles Committee recruitment 2019 – Textiles Committee recruiting 16 candidates to fill their Quality Assurance Officer job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Textiles Committee job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Textiles Committee career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Textiles Committee. Textiles Committee organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Textiles Committee Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Textiles Committee 16 Quality Assurance Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Textiles Committee Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment for Quality Assurance Officer Job?
- 1.6 Textiles Committee Important dates for Quality Assurance Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Textiles Committee official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment 2019
Textiles Committee inviting the Quality Assurance Officer job offline applications from 30.09.2019 to 04.11.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Textiles Committee. The detailed information on Textiles Committee latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Textiles Committee job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this Textiles Committee job notification, check their official website http://textilescommittee.nic.in/.
Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Textiles Committee Job Vacancy Details
Textiles Committee has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 16 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 16
Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Textiles Committee requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Textiles Committee 2019.
- Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA) – Group B – 13* posts (3-UR, 1-SC, 7-OBC, 2-ST) (including 1 vacancy reserved for PWD (Deaf & Hard Hearing)
- Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B – 2 post (1-UR, 1-ST)
- Accountant – Group B – 1 post (1-UR)
Textiles Committee 16 Quality Assurance Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Textiles Committee notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Quality Assurance Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer job 2019.
Textiles Committee Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Textiles Committee job opportunities.
Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA)–Group B
- Degree/Diploma (at least second class) in Textile Manufacture / Technology from a recognized university / Textile Institute. OR Diploma (at least second class) in Handloom Technology from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Varanasi / Salem. + At least two years of experience in a position of responsibility in the production of textiles.
Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B
- Master’s Degree in Science or Technology OR First or second class Bachelors in Science or Technology with Four years experience in Textile Testing and Analysis. OR First or second class Diploma in Textiles Chemistry or Technology with 6 years experience in Textile Testing and Analysis.
Accountant – Group B
- M.Com. or at least second class in B.com. of a recognized university with experience of 4-5 years in accounts work in Government or Commercial concerns.
Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer Age limit
To apply Textiles Committee job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA)-Group B – Not exceeding 25 years
- Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B – 21 – 27 years.
- Accountant – Group B – 25-30 years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Textiles Committee official notification 2019.
Textiles Committee Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Textiles Committee Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 16 Quality Assurance Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Textiles Committee 16 Quality Assurance Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Quality Assurance Officer (EP&QA) – Group B – Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group B – Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Accountant – Group B – Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Textiles Committee may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment for Quality Assurance Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit Textiles Committee official website – http://textilescommittee.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Quality Assurance Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Textiles Committee
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Textiles Committee address on or before 04.11.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Textiles Committee Quality Assurance Officer application form|
|Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025|
Textiles Committee Important dates for Quality Assurance Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Textiles Committee candidates.
Download Textiles Committee official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Textiles Committee Notification 2019: click here!
Textiles Committee Recruitment Application form: Click here!