Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019: Thomson Reuters is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B.Tech Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check Thomson Reuters Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Established in 2008, Thomson Reuters is a company of mass media and information. It has operational headquarters in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of the leading corporate brands of Canada according to Interbrand Best Canadian Branding list of ranking. The company has specialties in Intelligent Information, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Financial, and Media. Thomson Reuters has a share listing in New York Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. For eight successive years, 2009-2016, it was listed as Most Admired Company in the world by Fortune and it was ranked 2nd in Financial Data Services.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.4,50,000 – 5,50,000 PA|
|Last Date||30 July 2019|
|Drive Date||1 August 2019|
- The candidates have finished college Possess B.E/B.Tech Graduation Year of Passing 2019 batch Only eligible for this jobs interview.
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines
Click Here to Register: http://bit.ly/2LGLDkF
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019?
Step 1:- Enter into the our official website: http://bit.ly/2LGLDkF
Step 2: – Now Click, Login to appy button.
Step 3:- Now, write Name, Password Or Click the New User?