Tiruvarur District Court recruitment 2019 – Tiruvarur District Court recruiting 48 candidates to fill their Office Assistant job in Tiruvarur. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Tiruvarur District Court job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tiruvarur District Court career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Tiruvarur District Court. Tiruvarur District Court organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tiruvarur District Court Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Tiruvarur District Court 48 Office Assistant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Tiruvarur District Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment for Office Assistant Job?
- 1.6 Download Tiruvarur District Court official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
Tiruvarur District Court inviting the Office Assistant job offline applications from 12.06.2019 to 25.06.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tiruvarur District Court. The detailed information on Tiruvarur District Court latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Tiruvarur District Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant job 2019. For more accurate information on this Tiruvarur District Court job notification, check their official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvarur/recruit.
Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tiruvarur District Court|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Tiruvarur District Court Job Vacancy Details
Tiruvarur District Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 48 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 48
Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tiruvarur District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Tiruvarur District Court 2019.
- Computer Operator – 04 Posts
- Examiner – 03 Posts
- Reader – 01 Posts
- Senior Bailiff – 05 Posts
- Junior Bailiff – 07 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 05 Posts
- Office Assistant – 09 Posts
- Sanitary Worker – 01 Posts
- Night Watchman – 07 Posts
- Sweeper – 03 Posts
- Masalchi – 03 Posts
Tiruvarur District Court 48 Office Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tiruvarur District Court notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Office Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant job 2019.
Tiruvarur District Court Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tiruvarur District Court job opportunities.
- Computer Operator – A pass in Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized university of Indian Union or a Bachelor Degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., from a recognized university of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university. Technical Qualification : Typewriting Junior Grade both English and Tamil
- Examiner – 10th Standard Pass
- Reader – 10th Standard Pass
- Senior Bailiff – 10th Standard Pass
- Junior Bailiff – 8th Standard Pass
- Xerox Operator – 10th Pass + Certificate issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Office Assistant – 8th Standard Pass
- Sanitary Worker – Must be able to Read and write in Tamil Language
- Night Watchman – Must be able to Read and write in Tamil Language
- Sweeper – Must be able to Read and write in Tamil Language
- Masalchi – Must be able to Read and write in Tamil Language
Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant Age limit
To apply Tiruvarur District Court job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Category of candidates||Minimum Age Limit (Should have completed 18 years of age)||Maximum Age Limit (should not have completed)|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes.||18 Years||35 Years|
|2.||Backward Classes and Backward classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities||18 Years||32 Years|
|3.||“Others” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||18 Years||30 Years|
|4.||Physically handicapped||18 Years||40 Years|
|5.||ExService Men (SC/ST/SC(A), BC/MBC)||–||53 Years|
|6.||ExService Men (OC)||–||48 Years|
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Tiruvarur District Court official notification 2019.
Tiruvarur District Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Tiruvarur District Court Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 48 Office Assistant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Tiruvarur District Court 48 Office Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Computer Operator – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
- Examiner – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Reader – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Junior Bailiff – Rs.19500 – 60300/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs.16600 – 52400/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- Sanitary Worker – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- Night Watchman – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- Sweeper – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- Masalchi -Rs.15700 – 50000/-
Tiruvarur District Court may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment for Office Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit Tiruvarur District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvarur/recruit
Step 2: Search for Office Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Tiruvarur District Court
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Tiruvarur District Court address on or before 25.06.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Tiruvarur District Court Office Assistant application form|
|The Principal District Judge, Tiruvarur – 610 004, Tamil NaduTiruvarur District Court Important dates for Office Assistant Vacancies|
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tiruvarur District Court candidates.
Download Tiruvarur District Court official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tiruvarur District Court Notification 2019: click here!
Tiruvarur District Court Recruitment Application form: Click here!