TMC recruitment 2018 – Tata Memorial Centre recruiting 03 candidates to fill their Network Assistant job in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TMC job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TMC. Tata Memorial Centre organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
- 1 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Network Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TMC 03 Network Assistant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for Network Assistant Job?
- 1.6 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for Network Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Network Assistant Recruitment 2018
TMC inviting the candidates for Network Assistant job by direct Walk-in on 04, 05 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tata Memorial Centre. The detailed information on TMC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TMC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TMC Network Assistant job 2018. For more accurate information on this TMC job notification, check their official website https://tmc.gov.in/.
TMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walkin Date||04, 05 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 03
TMC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Tata Memorial Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TMC 2018.
- IT Hardware and Network Assistant – 02
- Assistant Computer Programmer – 01
TMC 03 Network Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Network Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TMC Network Assistant job 2018.
TMC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) job opportunities.
1.IT Hardware and Network Assistant
- B.E./B.Tech in computer science or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from Govt. recognized university Candidate should have minimum 1 year hands on work experience. (OR) B.Sc/Diploma in computer science or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from Govt. recognized university Candidate should have minimum 2 year hands on work experience. Candidate need to be able to implement and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers. Designing, configuring and testing networking software, operating system software, configuration / trouble shooting / maintaining PC’s and servers. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
2. Assistant Computer Programmer
- Diploma, B.Sc, B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) OR MCA with minimum 60% marksfrom Govt. recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 1 years programming experience in client server environment using visual basic / NET technology in developing / maintenance of software. Candidate must also have good practical knowledge of databases (DB2, SQL). Web Technology / Web Technology / Web development tools, skills on ASP / VB script. Java script, AS/400, DB2 etc. is advantageous. Preference would be given to candidates having prior relevant experience of design / development / maintenance of Hospital Information System.
TMC Network Assistant Age limit
To apply Tata Memorial Centre job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the TMC official notification 2018.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest TMC Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 03 Network Assistant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) 03 Network Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- IT Hardware and Network Assistant – Rs. 15,000 to Max. ₹ 25,000
- Assistant Computer Programmer – Rs.15, 000 to Max. ₹ 25,000
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for Network Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit TMC official website – https://tmc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Network Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TMC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Tata Memorial Centre
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 04, 05 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|Address to go for TMC Network Assistant job interview|
|Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, APIIC Industrial Park, Next to Varun Motors, Visakhapatnam – 530 053|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for Network Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||04, 05 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
TMC Notification 2018: click here!
TMC Recruitment Application form: Click here!