TMC recruitment 2018 – Tata Memorial Centre recruiting 233 candidates to fill their LDC, Technician job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TMC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TMC. Tata Memorial Centre organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://tmc.gov.in/.
- 1 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) LDC, Technician Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TMC 233 LDC, Technician Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TMC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for LDC, Technician Job?
- 1.6 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for LDC, Technician Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) LDC, Technician Recruitment 2018
TMC inviting the LDC, Technician job online applications from 01.04.2018 to 13.04.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tata Memorial Centre. The detailed information on TMC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TMC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TMC LDC, Technician job 2018. For more accurate information on this TMC job notification, check their official website https://tmc.gov.in/.
TMC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 233 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 233
TMC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Tata Memorial Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TMC 2018.
TMC 233 LDC, Technician Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the LDC, Technician job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TMC LDC, Technician job 2018.
TMC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) job opportunities.
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital.
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering (10+2+4 pattern)(AICTE approved) OR Diploma in Biomedical Engineering plus 3 years Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- H.S.C. plus computer course of minimum 3 months duration. Preference will be given to graduates.
- SSC plus ITI (Plumber) 02 years full time course from Government recognized institute with 3 years experience after ITI
- B.Pharma with minimum 01 year experience of working in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the hospital having minimum 300 beds
- Degree in Information Technology with 50% marks and 03 years’ experience.
- Graduate from recognized university with NCC ‘C’ certificate and must have minimum 3 years security experience in a large organization in a supervisory category.
- 1st Class Diploma in Civil Engineering
- B.Sc.(Physics) with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology with 01 year experience
- M.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology with 10 years’ experience out of which minimum 5 years clinical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university and Full time course in Material Management / Business Administration from reputed institute and registration with State Pharmacy Council.
TMC LDC, Technician Age limit
To apply Tata Memorial Centre job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the TMC official notification 2018.
TMC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 233 LDC, Technician job in Tata Memorial Centre the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) 233 LDC, Technician Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for LDC, Technician Job?
Step 1: Visit TMC official website – https://tmc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for LDC, Technician notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TMC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TMC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 233 LDC, Technician job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TMC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for LDC, Technician Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) candidates.
Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
TMC Notification 2018: click here!
TMC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!