TN Co-optex has released released the job notification for 20 vacancies in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Vijayawada. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TN Co-optex Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TN Co-optex Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TN Co-optex 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TN Co-optex Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman Vacancy
- 1.4 TN Co-optex Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman post
- 1.6 TN Co-optex Important dates for Assistant Salesman Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TN Co-optex official Notification and Application Form
TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman Recruitment 2018
TN Co-optex has been released the notification for the post of 20 Assistant Salesman vacancies on 09.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 20 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the TN Co-optex Recruitment 2018, the application start from 09.01.2018 to 22.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Assistant Salesman. Here you can find TN Co-optex job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
TN Co-optex 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Mumbai and Vijayawada|
TN Co-optex Job Vacancy Details
TN Co-optex has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 20 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 20
Vacancies 2018 by Post
TN Co-optex requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Salesman / Assistant Saleswoman – 20
TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman Posts by Location
- Bengaluru – 06
- Mumbai – 08
- Vijayawada – 08
Eligibility criteria to apply TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TN Co-optex Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TN Co-optex recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for TN Co-optex Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TN Co-optex job opportunities by post.
Candidates should have passed 12th standard / PUC (10+2pattern)
Age limit to TN Co-optex online apply
TN Co-optex has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not have exceed 40 years as on 31.12.2017
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
TN Co-optex Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TN Co-optex, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned in their notification.
TN Co-optex Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Pay Scale: Rs.4140 – 10000 (Gross Salary Rs. 12,500/-)
TN Co-optex may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TN Co-optex Assistant Salesman post
- Login to their official website https://cooptex.gov.in/
- Search for Assistant Salesman notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 22.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
- Postal Address for Regional Office at Bengaluru
Co-optex Regional Office (TNHWCS Ltd.,)
No.138, Govindappa Road, Gandhi Bazaar,
Contact: 080 – 22425006
- Postal Address for Regional Office at Mumbai
Co-optex Regional Office (TNHWCS Ltd)
No.204, UDYOG MANDIR
No.2, 7 – C, PITAMBER LANE,
MAHIM (WEST), MUMBAI Pincode – 400 016.
Contact: 022 – 24450384
- Postal Address for Regional Office at Vijayawada
Co-optex Regional Office (TNHWCS Ltd)
Door No.29-2-5, 1st Floor, P.B.No.404,
Ramamandiram Street, GOVERNORPET, VIJAYAWADA
Vijayawada Pincode – 520 002.
Contact: 0866 – 2432703
TN Co-optex Important dates for Assistant Salesman Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TN Co-optex candidates.
Notification Date : 09.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 09.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 22.01.2018
Download TN Co-optex official Notification and Application Form
- TN Co-optex (Bengaluru Location) Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
- TN Co-optex (Mumbai Location) Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
- TN Co-optex (Vijayawada Location) Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download