TN MRB Recruitment 2020 released now. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the notification for 123 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) job vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Interested and Eligible candidates need to submit the application form on or before 12.05.2020. Candidates need to attend the direct interview. The interview venue and date details have been given below. In this article, we will cover full details on TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form, Interview location and Walk-In date. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TN MRB job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- 2 TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 TN MRB Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020?
- 6 TN MRB Recruitment Important dates
- 7 TN MRB Notification PDF & Application Form Link
TN MRB Recruitment 2020
|TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
TN MRB Vacancies
- Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Anaesthesiology – 50 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 50 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Social Preventive Medicine – 23 Posts
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
TN MRB Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
TN MRB requires MBBS Degree with PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma completed candidates to apply for this Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) notification 2020.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years as on 01.07.2020
- Others – 35 Years as on 01.07.2020
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” –48 Years as on 01.07.2020
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the TN MRB official notification 2020.
TN MRB Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
The TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Application fee is as follows:
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) – Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
The salary details are given for Level-22 Rs.56100-177500 (Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this Notification)
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit TN MRB official website – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to TN MRB careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) job.
Step 5: Take print the TN MRB job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7:Go for walk-In on 19.05.2020
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Walk-in Address|
|Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006 and 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020|
TN MRB Recruitment Important dates
TN MRB Notification PDF & Application Form Link
TN MRB Job Notification Link: Click here!
TN MRB Job Application form Link: Click here!