TN TRB recruitment 2020 out – Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board recruiting 1060 candidates to fill their Lecturers job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TN TRB job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TN TRB. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- 1 TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 TN TRB Recruitment 2020 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TN TRB 1060 Lecturers Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TN TRB Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TN TRB Recruitment for Lecturers Job?
- 1.6 Important Dates
- 1.7 TN TRB Online Application link
TN TRB Lecturers Recruitment 2020
TN TRB inviting the Lecturers job online applications from Will be announced shortly to Will be announced shortly. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board. The detailed information on TN TRB latest job notification 2020 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TN TRB job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TN TRB Lecturers job 2020. For more accurate information on this TN TRB job notification, check their official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
TN TRB Recruitment 2020 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Job Vacancy Details
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 1060 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 1060
TN TRB Recruitment 2020 Detailed Vacancies
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TN TRB 2020.
Lecturers – 1060 Jobs
Subject wise Vacancies:
|SI No||SUBJECT||ST Category||Current Vacancies||TOTAL|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91||91|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||1||118||119|
|5.||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3||3|
|15.||Modern Office Practice||17||17|
TN TRB 1060 Lecturers Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Lecturers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TN TRB Lecturers job 2019.
TN TRB Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) job opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent
- Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first-class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.” (As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017).
- As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.
- A first-class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Education (P1) Department dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 or 10+2+4+2 / 10+3+3+2 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 11+2+3+2 pattern for non – engineering subject.
- As per G.O. (Ms) No.149 Higher Education (J2) Department, Dated:22/07/2016, Diploma / B.E., degree qualification acquired through Distance Education not equivalent to the qualification acquired through regular-stream.
TN TRB Lecturers Age limit
Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. (Ms) No.156 Higher Education (B1) Department Dated: 15/09/2014. Go through TN TRB Official Notification 2020 for more reference
TN TRB Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 1060 Lecturers job in Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) 1060 Lecturers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Lecturers – Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TN TRB Recruitment for Lecturers Job?
Step 1: Visit TN TRB official website – http://trb.tn.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Lecturers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TN TRB Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TN TRB and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 1060 Lecturers job by clicking the apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TN TRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) candidates.
Candidates can able to apply for the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer job by clicking the below link.
TN TRB Notification 2019: click here!
TN TRB Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!