TNRTP recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board recruiting 578 candidates to fill their Executive Officer job in Tamil Nadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNRTP job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNRTP. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://rewardsocietyvpm.org/.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Executive Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNRTP Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TNRTP 578 Executive Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TNPCB Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Recruitment for Executive Officer Job?
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Important dates for Executive Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Executive Officer Recruitment 2019
TNRTP inviting the Executive Officer job online applications from 05.03.2019 to 31.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board. The detailed information on TNRTP latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNRTP job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNRTP Executive Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this TNRTP job notification, check their official website http://rewardsocietyvpm.org/.
TNRTP Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||08.05.2019 (Last Date Extended)|
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Job Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 578 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 578
TNRTP Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNRTP 2019.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 73 Posts
- Environmental Scientist – 60 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 36 Posts
- Typist – 55 Posts
|Name of the post||Total Vacancy||SC||SC(A)||ST||MBC||BC||BCM||GT|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||73||10||3||1||15||19||2||23|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||36||7||1||–||7||9||2||10|
TNRTP 578 Executive Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board(TNRTP) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Executive Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNRTP Executive Officer job 2019.
(TNPCB) Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) job opportunities.
Assistant Engineer (AE)
- i. Basic Qualification Should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering and
- ii) Master Degree in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/M.Tech Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical awarded by Anna University / M.E Environmental Management awarded by Anna University
- Master Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines:1) Chemistry 2) Biology 3) Zoology 4) Environmental Chemistry 5)Environmental Science 6) Environmental Toxicology 7) Microbiology 8) Marine Biology 9) Bio-Chemistry 10) Analytical Chemistry 11) Applied Chemistry 12) Botany
- (1) A Pass in Bachelor Degree and
- (ii) Diploma /Certificate in Computer Scours for Period of Minimum Six Months
- (i) A Pass in Bachelor Degree.
- (ii) A Pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil; and
- (iii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a Period of Minimum Six Months.
TNPCB Executive Officer Age limit
To apply Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|Category of Candidates||Min Age||Max Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||18 Years||35 Years|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||30 year|
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the TNRTP official notification 2019.
TNPCB Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 578 Executive Officer job in Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DNC – Rs.500/-
- SC, SCA, ST, DW, PWD – Rs.250/-\
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) 578 Executive Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 /- (Level 20)
- Environmental Scientist – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 /- (Level 20)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Typist – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Recruitment for Executive Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit TNRTP official website – http://rewardsocietyvpm.org/
Step 2: Search for Executive Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNRTP Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TNRTP and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 578 Executive Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TNRTP asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Important dates for Executive Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) candidates.
|Date of Notification||06.03.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25.03.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08.05.2019|
|Date of Examination||May/June 2019|
Download Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNRTP Notification 2019: click here!
TNRTP Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!