TNPL has released released the job notification for 02 vacancies in Chennai. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPL Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPL Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPL 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TNPL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Vacancy
- 1.4 TNPL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee post
- 1.6 TNPL Important dates for Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TNPL official Notification and Application Form
TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Recruitment 2018
TNPL has been released the notification for the post of 02 Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee vacancies on 05.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 02 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the TNPL Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.01.2018 to 19.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee. Here you can find TNPL job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
TNPL 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
TNPL Job Vacancy Details
TNPL has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 02
TNPL Vacancies 2018 by Post
TNPL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee – 2
Eligibility criteria to apply TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TNPL Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TNPL recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for TNPL Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNPL job opportunities by post.
Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Higher Grade (45 wpm) and English Shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm). Preference will be given to candidates with additional qualifications in Diploma in Computer Applications / Tamil Typewriting.
Age limit to TNPL online apply
TNPL has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Maximum Age as on 01/01/2018: General Turn : 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
TNPL Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TNPL, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees.
TNPL Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
1st Year Stipend: ₹9,750 p.m.
2nd Year Stipend: ₹11,250 p.m
Pay Scale of ₹7734-91-8189-99-8684-108-9224.
TNPL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPL Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee post
- Login to their official website
- Search for Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 19.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell) Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamil Nadu
TNPL Important dates for Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPL candidates.
Notification Date : 05.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 05.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 19.01.2018