TNPSC Department Exam 2021 Notification (Declared) @ www.tnpsc.gov.in | Departmental Examinations – May 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the Notification for TNPSC Department Exam – May 2021. We want to inform you all that Eligible candidates can apply for this exam using the Online Registration link given below. As per the notification online registration only accepted. TNPSC Department Online Registration was activated from 29.04.2021 to 28.05.2021. In addition to that TNPSC Departmental Test will be held from 22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021. However, the officials of the TNPSC will release the TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket on 14th June 2021. Above all, you must apply for this TNPSC Department before 28th May 2021 till 11.59 PM. Importantly, You should appear at the examination hall one hour before the start time of the exam. Moreover, Don’t forget to take your hall ticket while going for your exams.
- 1 TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021 – Details
- 2 TNPSC Departmental Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 3 FAQ On TNPSC Departmental Exam – May 2021
- 3.1 In which mode we should apply TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
- 3.2 What is the Start Date to apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
- 3.3 What is the Last Date to apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
- 3.4 When will the TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket Available?
- 3.5 What is the TNPSC Departmental Exam date?
- 3.6 How can I apply For this Exam?
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021 – Details
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Departmental Test|
|Exam Dates||22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021|
|Start Date of Online Application||29.04.2021|
|End Date of Online Application||28.05.2021|
TNPSC Departmental Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The Departmental Examinations (except General Educational Test of the S.S.L.C. Standard / Compendium of Office Orders and Instructions to Applicants(Direct Recruitment) are open to all persons, whether in Government Service or not, on payment of the prescribed fees.
- Persons in Government Service who are eligible under the existing rules to apply without paying the examination fee, should also pay the fee and may claim reimbursement of the fee from their offices.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
The candidates who apply for any of the Departmental Examinations should have completed the age of 16 years on the date of this Notification.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Registration Fees
- Aspirants should pay a Registration Fee of Rs.30 along with an examination fee of Rs.200 for Each Test.
TNPSC Selection Process
Visakhapatnam Port Trust used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Online exam
How to apply for TNPSC Departmental Test Registration 2021
To apply for a TNPSC Departmental Exam notification 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps carefully. Where the application process is online mode only.
- Firstly, visit the TNPSC Departmental Exam official website – Click here
- On the top go-to Employee Corner.
- Here select the Departmental Examination notification 2021.
- After selecting the Departmental Examination move to the Apply Online link.
- Tap on this application link.
- Enter your details perfectly.
- Apply the registration fees.
- After all press the submit button.
- Similarly, take a hard copy of your application form.
TNPSC Exam Notification and Application Links
|Notification link 1|
|Notification Link 2|
FAQ On TNPSC Departmental Exam – May 2021
In which mode we should apply TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
Online mode only.
What is the Start Date to apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
What is the Last Date to apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021?
28.05.2021 till 11.59 PM
When will the TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket Available?
What is the TNPSC Departmental Exam date?
22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021 (Except Sunday 27.06.2021)
How can I apply For this Exam?
You can Apply @www.tnpsc.gov.in. Or you can apply easily by using the link given below.