TNPSC has released released the job notification for 147 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
TNPSC Various Recruitment 2017
TNPSC has been released the notification for the post of 147 Various vacancies on 17.11.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 147 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the TNPSC Recruitment 2017, the application start from 17.11.2017 to 16.12.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find TNPSC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
TNPSC 2017 Notification Highlights
Notification Date :17.11.2017
Job type: TN Government Jobs
Job Location:Tamil Nadu
Apply mode :Online
TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
TNPSC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 147 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 147
TNPSC Vacancies 2017 by Post
Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Various Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TNPSC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TNPSC recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNPSC job opportunities by post.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Age limit to TNPSC online apply
TNPSC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TNPSC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
Examination Fees: Rs.200/-
TNPSC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPSC Various post
- Login to their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
TNPSC Important dates for Various Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPSC candidates.
Notification Date : 17.11.2017
Starting Date of Application : 17.11.2017
Last Date of Application : 16.12.2017
Date of Written Examination:
Paper – I : 24.02.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Paper – II : 24.02.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)