TNPSC has released released the job notification for 24 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 TNPSC 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Vacancy
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst post
- 1.6 TNPSC Important dates for Chemist, Junior Analyst Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TNPSC official Notification and Application Form
TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Recruitment 2017
TNPSC has been released the notification for the post of 24 Chemist, Junior Analyst vacancies on 24.11.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 24 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the TNPSC Recruitment 2017, the application start from 24.11.2017 to 22.12.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Chemist, Junior Analyst. Here you can find TNPSC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
TNPSC 2017 Notification Highlights
Notification Date :24.11.2017
Job type: TN Government Jobs
Job Location:Tamil Nadu
Apply mode :Online
TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
TNPSC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 24
TNPSC Vacancies 2017 by Post
Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TNPSC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TNPSC recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNPSC job opportunities by post.
- A Degree in Pharmacy and Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year.
- A Degree in Chemistry or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than two years.
- Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject. & Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year
- Must possess a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associate ship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
- Must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
Age limit to TNPSC online apply
TNPSC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – No Age Limit
- Others – 30 Years
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TNPSC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
TNPSC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPSC Chemist, Junior Analyst post
- Login to their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
TNPSC Important dates for Chemist, Junior Analyst Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPSC candidates.