TNPSC has released released the job notification for 10 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner post
- 1.6 TNPSC Important dates for Assistant Commissioner Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TNPSC official Notification and Application Form
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2018
TNPSC has been released the notification for the post of 10 Assistant Commissioner vacancies on 12.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 10 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the TNPSC Recruitment 2018, the application start from 12.01.2018 to 11.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Assistant Commissioner. Here you can find TNPSC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
TNPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
TNPSC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 10
TNPSC Vacancies 2018 by Post
TNPSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Assistant Commissioner – 10
Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TNPSC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TNPSC recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNPSC job opportunities by post.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board as the case may be.
(a) A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai
(b) (i) Any Degree AND
(ii) A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social
Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare
A Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
A Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws
A Degree in Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies
A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare awarded by the Madras Productivity Council or Coimbatore Productivity Council
Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai
M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
Age limit to TNPSC online apply
TNPSC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2018)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age Limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 30 Years (should not have
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TNPSC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
TNPSC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Assistant Commissioner – Rs.56100-177500 (Level 22)
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 12.01.2018 to 11.02.2018
- log on to TNPSC official website http://www.tnpscexams.in/
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Assistant Commissioner Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
TNPSC Important dates for Assistant Commissioner Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPSC candidates.
- Date Of Notification: 12.01.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 11.02.2018
- Last date for payment: 13.02.2018
- Date of Written Examination Paper 1: 29.04.2018 FN
- Date of Written Examination Paper 2: 29.04.2018 AN