TNPSC has released released the job notification for 56 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year TNPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now TNPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TNPSC Laboratory Assistant post
- 1.6 TNPSC Important dates for Laboratory Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TNPSC official Notification and Application Form
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
TNPSC has been released the notification for the post of 56 Laboratory Assistant vacancies on 25.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 56 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the TNPSC Recruitment 2018, the application start from 25.01.2018 to 21.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Laboratory Assistant. Here you can find TNPSC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
TNPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Job Vacancy Details
TNPSC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 56 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 56
TNPSC Vacancies 2018 by Post
TNPSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department – 56
Eligibility criteria to apply TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the TNPSC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for TNPSC recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNPSC job opportunities by post.
A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects
Age limit to TNPSC online apply
TNPSC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- General: 18 to 30 Yrs
- Others: No age limit
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at TNPSC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Application Fee – Rs.100/-
TNPSC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPSC Laboratory Assistant post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 25.01.2018 to 21.02.2018
- log on to TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Laboratory Assistant Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
TNPSC Important dates for Laboratory Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPSC candidates.
Notification Date : 25.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 25.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 21.02.2018