TNPSC recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 02 candidates to fill their Chemist job in Tamil Nadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNPSC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNPSC. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Chemist Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TNPSC 02 Chemist Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Chemist Job?
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Chemist Vacancies
- 1.8 Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
- 1.9 TNPSC Notification 2019: click here!
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Chemist Recruitment 2019
TNPSC inviting the Chemist job online applications from 07.02.2019 to 06.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed information on TNPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNPSC Chemist job 2019. For more accurate information on this TNPSC job notification, check their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 02
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNPSC 2019.
- Chemist – 01
- Junior Chemist – 01
TNPSC 02 Chemist Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Chemist job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNPSC Chemist job 2019.
TNPSC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) job opportunities.
- A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry (OR) Chemical Technology (OR) Industrial Chemistry (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) + Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years
- Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). Note: Other things being equal, preference shall be given to a candidate who possesses a Post Graduate Degree in Analytical Chemistry or to a candidate who possesses practical experience for a period of not less than one year in any recognized research or Analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory. Explanation: i.“Recognised Research Laboratory” means laboratory recognised by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Government of India. ii.“Recognised analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory” means a Laboratory, which is engaged in Testing and Analytical and issues Test Certificate.
TNPSC Chemist Age limit
To apply Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No maximum age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 30 years (Should not have completed)
Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs||‘Others’ i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs|
|Differently Abled Persons||Ex-Servicemen||Differently Abled Persons||Ex-Servicemen|
|No maximum age limit||40 years||48 years|
For more reference kindly check the TNPSC official notification 2019.
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 02 Chemist job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
|a||Registration Fee For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the Registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.||Rs.150/-|
|b||Examination Fee Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.||Rs.150/-|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 02 Chemist Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Chemist – Rs.37,700-1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Junior Chemist – Rs.35,900-1,13,500/- (Level 13)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Chemist Job?
Step 1: Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Chemist notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 02 Chemist job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Chemist Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) candidates.
|Date of Notification||07.02.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||06.03.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||06.03.2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||08.03.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper -I (Subject Paper) (P.G Degree Standard)||21.04.2019 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper -II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)||21.04.2019 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNPSC Notification 2019: click here!
TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!