TNPSC recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 580 candidates to fill their Assistant Agricultural Officer job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNPSC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNPSC . Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://tnpscexams.in/.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TNPSC 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Agricultural Officer Job?
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019
TNPSC inviting the Assistant Agricultural Officer job online applications from 27.12.2018 to 27.01.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed information on TNPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this TNPSC job notification, check their official website http://tnpscexams.in/.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 580 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 580
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNPSC 2019.
|SI No||Name of the Post and Code. No||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of Post|
|1||Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)||576 Posts|
|2||Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101)||04 Posts|
TNPSC 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Assistant Agricultural Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer job 2019.
TNPSC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) job opportunities.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of thisnotification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service ) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
- The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Age limit
To apply Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
For more reference kindly check the TNPSC official notification 2019.
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting theonline application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Rs.20600-65500/-
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Agricultural Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit TNPSC official website – http://tnpscexams.in/
Step 2: Search for Assistant Agricultural Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||29.01.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNPSC Notification 2019: click here!
TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!