Union Bank of India recruitment 2019 – Union Bank of India recruiting 100 candidates to fill their Armed Guard job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Union Bank of India job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Bank of India career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/.
- 1 Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Union Bank of India Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Union Bank of India 100 Armed Guard Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Union Bank of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment for Armed Guard Job?
- 1.6 Union Bank of India Important dates for Armed Guard Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Union Bank of India official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019
Union Bank of India inviting the Armed Guard job online applications from 23.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Bank of India. The detailed information on Union Bank of India latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Union Bank of India job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Union Bank of India Armed Guard job 2019. For more accurate information on this Union Bank of India job notification, check their official website https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Bank of India Job Vacancy Details
Union Bank of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 100 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 100
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Union Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Union Bank of India 2019.
- SC – 19
- ST – 26
- OBC – 21
- UR – 34
Union Bank of India 100 Armed Guard Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Bank of India notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Armed Guard job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Union Bank of India Armed Guard job 2019.
Union Bank of India Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Bank of India job opportunities.
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces. iv. The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces. v. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Age limit
To apply Union Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Be between 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Union Bank of India official notification 2019.
Union Bank of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Union Bank of India Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 100 Armed Guard job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Union Bank of India 100 Armed Guard Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) – Rs. 9560 – 18545/-
Union Bank of India may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment for Armed Guard Job?
Step 1: Visit Union Bank of India official website – https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
Step 2: Search for Armed Guard notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Union Bank of India and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 100 Armed Guard job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Union Bank of India asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Bank of India Important dates for Armed Guard Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Bank of India candidates.
Download Union Bank of India official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Union Bank of India Notification 2019: click here!
Union Bank of India Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!