University of Madras recruitment 2018 – University of Madras recruiting 02 candidates to fill their COE, Director job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest University of Madras job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. University of Madras career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in University of Madras. University of Madras organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 University of Madras COE, Director Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 University of Madras Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 University of Madras Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 University of Madras 02 COE, Director Eligibility Details
- 1.4 University of Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for University of Madras Recruitment for COE, Director Job?
- 1.6 University of Madras Important dates for COE, Director Vacancies
- 1.7 Download University of Madras official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
University of Madras COE, Director Recruitment 2018
University of Madras inviting the COE, Director job offline applications from 18.05.2018 to 19.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in University of Madras. The detailed information on University of Madras latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the University of Madras job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in University of Madras COE, Director job 2018. For more accurate information on this University of Madras job notification, check their official website http://www.unom.ac.in/.
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||University of Madras|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
University of Madras Job Vacancy Details
University of Madras has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 02
University of Madras Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
University of Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below University of Madras 2018.
University of Madras 02 COE, Director Eligibility Details
As per the recent University of Madras notification 2018, the eligibility details for the COE, Director job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for University of Madras COE, Director job 2018.
University of Madras Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various University of Madras job opportunities.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale;
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor / Lecturer [Senior Scale]/ Associate Professor / Lecturer with eight years in Reader’s grade along with experience in educational administration; [OR] Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher Education; [OR] 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Ph.D. qualification in the respective field is desirable.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010, in Appendix III
University of Madras COE, Director Age limit
To apply University of Madras job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 57 Years.
For more reference kindly check the University of Madras official notification 2018.
University of Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 02 COE, Director job in University of Madras the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Demand Draft for Rs.500/- towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of the ‘The Registrar, University of Madras’, payable at Chennai. The fee prescribed for SC/ST/DAP candidates is Rs.250/-, on production of photocopy of the Community Certificate
University of Madras 02 COE, Director Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
University of Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for University of Madras Recruitment for COE, Director Job?
Step 1: Visit University of Madras official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for COE, Director notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to University of Madras Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by University of Madras
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified University of Madras address on or before 19.06.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send University of Madras COE, Director application form|
|The Vice-Chancellor [by designation only]. University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005|
University of Madras Important dates for COE, Director Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the University of Madras candidates.
Download University of Madras official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
University of Madras Notification 2018: click here!
University of Madras Recruitment Application form: Click here!