UPSC Civil Services has released released the job notification for 782 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year UPSC Civil Services Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now UPSC Civil Services Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Group A Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 UPSC Civil Services Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply UPSC Civil Services Group A Vacancy
- 1.4 UPSC Civil Services Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Group A post
- 1.6 UPSC Civil Services Important dates for Group A Vacancies
- 1.7 Download UPSC Civil Services official Notification and Application Form
UPSC Civil Services Group A Recruitment 2018
UPSC Civil Services has been released the notification for the post of 782 Group A vacancies on 07.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 782 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018, the application start from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Group A. Here you can find UPSC Civil Services job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||UPSC Civil Services|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
UPSC Civil Services Job Vacancy Details
UPSC Civil Services has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 782 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 782
UPSC Civil Services Vacancies 2018 by Post
UPSC Civil Services requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply UPSC Civil Services Group A Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for UPSC Civil Services recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Civil Services Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various UPSC Civil Services job opportunities by post.
The candidates who have any degree are eligible to apply for the post.
Age limit to UPSC Civil Services online apply
UPSC Civil Services has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
General: 21 to 32 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
UPSC Civil Services Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at UPSC Civil Services, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General: Rs.100/-
- Others: Nil
UPSC Civil Services Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary details not disclosed.
UPSC Civil Services may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Group A post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018
- log on to UPSC Civil Services official website https://upsconline.nic.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Group A Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
UPSC Civil Services Important dates for Group A Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the UPSC Civil Services candidates.
Notification Date : 07.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 07.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 06.03.2018