UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public service commission recruiting 383 candidates to fill their National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public service commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public service commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://upsc.gov.in/.
- 1 Union Public service commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Union Public service commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC 383 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Eligibility Details
- 1.4 UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Union Public service commission (UPSC) Recruitment for National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Job?
- 1.6 Union Public service commission (UPSC) Important dates for National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Union Public service commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC inviting the National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job online applications from 06.06.2018 to 02.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public service commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website http://upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public service commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public service commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public service commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 383 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 383
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public service commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
- For Army – 208 Posts
- For Navy – 39 Posts
- for Air Force – 92 Posts
As per the recent Union Public service commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public service commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University. (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
To apply Union Public service commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1 st January, 2003 are eligible.
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 383 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job in Union Public service commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Union Public service commission (UPSC) 383 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Lt – Level 10 (₹56,100 – 1, 77,500)
- Capt – Level 10 B (₹61,300-1, 93,900)
- Maj – Level 11 (₹69,400 – 2, 07,200)
- Lt Col – Level 12A (₹1, 21,200 – 2, 12,400)
- Col – Level 13 (₹1, 30,600-2, 15,900)
- Brig – Level 13A (₹1, 39,600-2, 17,600)
- Maj Gen – Level 14 (₹1, 44,200-2, 18,200)
- Lt Gen HAG Scale – Level 15 (₹1, 82, 200-2, 24,100)
- HAG+Scale – Level 16 (₹2, 05,400 -2, 24,400)
- VCOAS/Ar my Cdr/ Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 (₹2, 25,000) (fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 (₹2, 50,000) (fixed)
Union Public service commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – http://upsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for National Defence Academy, Naval Academy notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 383 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public service commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public service commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!