UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 454 candidates to fill their Assistant Medical Officer job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- 1 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC 454 Assistant Medical Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Medical Officer Job?
- 1.6 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC inviting the Assistant Medical Officer job online applications from 02.05.2018 to 25.05.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Assistant Medical Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 454 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 454
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
1. Assistant Medical Officer – 454
UPSC 454 Assistant Medical Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Assistant Medical Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC Assistant Medical Officer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer based examination.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
UPSC Assistant Medical Officer Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 454 Assistant Medical Officer job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 454 Assistant Medical Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Salary details not disclosed.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Medical Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – https://upsconline.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Assistant Medical Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 454 Assistant Medical Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!