UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 60 candidates to fill their Air Safety Officer job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- 1 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC 60 Air Safety Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Air Safety Officer Job?
- 1.6 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Air Safety Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC inviting the Air Safety Officer job online applications from 24.11.2018 to 13.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Air Safety Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 60 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 60
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|01||Air Safety Officer
ST-01, OBC-03, UR-12)
|02||Assistant Director of Operations
37 (SC-05, ST-05, OBC-08, UR-19)
|03||Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|04||Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)
06 (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-04)
UPSC 60 Air Safety Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Air Safety Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC Air Safety Officer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
Air Safety Officer
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University
- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience in; OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics with two years’ experience in; OR B. Sc. Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects with five years’ experience
- Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating; or
- Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport; or
- Management of Airside operations of major or International Civil Airport; or (d) Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot Licence; or
- Aircraft flying in Defence Services; or
- Flight operations department of a Scheduled Airlines; or
- Aerodrome Design and Planning.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent. Or equivalent’ means a pass in section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’ of AMIE of the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant branch of Engineering i.e., Mechanical Engineering. + Five years’ practical experience in handling various aspects of industrial safety in a factory, dock, ship or a technical institution/organizationf
- Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent. The equivalent word is defined as under: Equivalent degree to M.Sc. degree in Chemistry is M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry. + Three years experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data.
UPSC Air Safety Officer Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Post 1 – 35 Years
- For Post 2 – 40 Years
- For Post 3 – 43 Years
- For Post 4 – 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 60 Air Safety Officer job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 60 Air Safety Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Air Safety Officer – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Director of Operations – Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) – Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist) – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Air Safety Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Air Safety Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 60 Air Safety Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Air Safety Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!