UPSC recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 106 candidates to fill their CGS & Geologist job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CGS & Geologist Recruitment 2019
UPSC inviting the CGS & Geologist job online applications from 20.03.2019 to 16.04.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC CGS & Geologist job 2019. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website https://upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 106 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 106
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2019.
- Geologist, Group A – 50 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A – 14 Posts
- Chemist. Group A – 15 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A – 27 Posts
UPSC 106 CGS & Geologist Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the CGS & Geologist job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC CGS & Geologist job 2019.
UPSC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1.Geologist, Group A
- Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology o r Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology f r o m a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956)
2. Geophysicist, Group A
- M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed universities under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
3. Chemist. Group A
- M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or other educational Institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 i.e. recognized University.
4. Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A
- Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational Institutes established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or (b) Master’s degree in Hydrogeology from a recognized University.
UPSC CGS & Geologist Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained at the age of 35 years on 1s t January 2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not later than 2n d January 1984 and not later than 1s t January 1998
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2019.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 106 CGS & Geologist job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/ Female/PWD – Nil
Note: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 106 CGS & Geologist Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There is no mention salary details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for CGS & Geologist Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – https://upsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for CGS & Geologist notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 106 CGS & Geologist job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for CGS & Geologist Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2019: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!