UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification released. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for 09 Scientist B, Research Officer job vacancies in New Delhi. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 10.07.2020 to 30.07.2020. Candidates need to fill the UPSC Scientist B, Research Officer online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on UPSC Scientist B, Research Officer Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2020
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
- 5 UPSC Recruitment Important dates
- 6 UPSC Notification PDF & Application Form Link
UPSC Recruitment 2020
|UPSC Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Scientist B, Research Officer|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Full Details
UPSC Recruitment has announced totally 9 vacancies for Scientist B, Research Officer posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
UPSC Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
UPSC requires Any Degree completed candidates to apply for this Scientist B, Research Officer notification 2020.
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (General), National Library, Kolkata, Ministry of Culture – 30 year
- Scientist ‘B’ (Computer Science/ Information Technology), Central Soil and Materials Research Station, New Delhi, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti – 40 years
- Scientist ‘C’ (Senior Hydrologist), Central Ground Water Board, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti – 40 years
- Research Officer, Ministry of Tribal Affairs – 35 years
- Assistant Secretary (Law), Secretariat Establishment, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Administration – 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2020.
The UPSC Scientist B, Research Officer Application fee is as follows:
- General/ OBC – ₹25
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
Kindly check the Union Public Service Commission’s official notification for detailed salary information.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to UPSC careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Scientist B, Research Officer job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Scientist B, Research Officer job.
Step 5: Find UPSC online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
UPSC Recruitment Important dates
UPSC Notification PDF & Application Form Link
UPSC Job Notification Link: Click here!
UPSC Job Application form Link: Click here!