VOC Port Trust has released released the job notification for 01 vacancies in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year VOC Port Trust Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now VOC Port Trust Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 VOC Port Trust Harbour Master Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 VOC Port Trust 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 VOC Port Trust Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply VOC Port Trust Harbour Master Vacancy
- 1.4 VOC Port Trust Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for VOC Port Trust Harbour Master post
- 1.6 VOC Port Trust Important dates for Harbour Master Vacancies
- 1.7 Download VOC Port Trust official Notification and Application Form
VOC Port Trust Harbour Master Recruitment 2018
VOC Port Trust has been released the notification for the post of 01 Harbour Master vacancies on 12.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 01 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2018, the application start from 12.01.2018 to 26.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Harbour Master. Here you can find VOC Port Trust job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
VOC Port Trust 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||VOC Port Trust|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu|
VOC Port Trust Job Vacancy Details
VOC Port Trust has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 01
VOC Port Trust Vacancies 2018 by Post
VOC Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Harbour Master – 1 Post
Eligibility criteria to apply VOC Port Trust Harbour Master Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the VOC Port Trust Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for VOC Port Trust recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for VOC Port Trust Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various VOC Port Trust job opportunities by post.
- Must hold a Certificate of competency as master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping. Government of India or an equivalent cot qualification recognized by the ministry of Shipping, Government of India. Must hold Pilot licence and have six years experience either as master of foreign Going Ship or in Piloting or cumulative.
Age limit to VOC Port Trust online apply
VOC Port Trust has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Maximum age limit for this post is 45 Yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
VOC Port Trust Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at VOC Port Trust, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned in their official notification.
VOC Port Trust Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Harbour Master – ₹36600-62000
VOC Port Trust may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Harbour Master post
- Login to their official website http://www.vocport.gov.in
- Search for Harbour Master notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 26.02.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust Administrative Office, Harbor Estate. Tuticorin 828 004, Tamil Nadu
VOC Port Trust Important dates for Harbour Master Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the VOC Port Trust candidates.
Notification Date : 12.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 12.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 26.02.2018