WCR Recruitment 2020 notification released. West Central Railway (WCR) has released the notification for 1273 Act Apprentice job vacancies in Madhya Pradesh. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 15.01.2020 to 14.02.2020. Candidates need to fill the WCR Act Apprentice online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on WCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest WCR job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 WCR Recruitment 2020 | Act Apprentice Posts
- 2 WCR Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- 3 WCR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 WCR Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for WCR Recruitment 2020?
- 6 WCR Recruitment Important dates
- 7 WCR Notification PDF & Application Form Link
WCR Recruitment 2020 | Act Apprentice Posts
|WCR Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
WCR Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Diesel Mechanic – 100,
- Electrician – 380,
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 51,
- Machinist – 16,
- Fitter – 345,
- Turner – 10,
- Wireman – 43,
- Mason – 25,
- Carpenter – 20,
- Painter – 15,
- Gardener – 20,
- Florist and Landscaping – 10,
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 30,
- Horticulture Assistant – 15,
- Electronic Mechanic – 30,
- Information and Communication Technician – 10,
- Computer Operator (COPA) – 60
- Stenographer (English & Hindi) – 30,
- Baker and Confectioner – 6,
- Apprentice Food Production (General) – 4
- Apprentice food production (Vegetarian) – 4,
- Apprentice food production (Cooking) – 12,
- Hotel Clerk/ Receptionist – 2,
- Digital Photography – 2,
- Assistant Front office manager – 2,
- Computer Networking Technician – 6,
- Creche Management Assistant – 3,
- Secretarial Assistant – 6,
- HouseKeeper – 12,
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 2,
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 2.
Total Vacancies – 1273.
WCR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
WCR Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
WCR requires 10th + ITI completed candidates to apply for this Act Apprentice notification 2020.
For Gen/ UR Candidates, 15 – 24 years. Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ), 10 years for PWD candidates, 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates.
WCR Recruitment Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
The WCR Act Apprentice Application fee is as follows:
- Gen/ OBC – ₹100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – ₹75
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Kindly check the West Central Railway official notification for detailed salary information.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for WCR Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Visit WCR official website – https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to WCR careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Act Apprentice job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Act Apprentice job.
Step 5: Find WCR online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
WCR Recruitment Important dates
WCR Notification PDF & Application Form Link
WCR Job Notification Link: Click here!
WCR Job Application form Link: Click here!