Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019: Wipro IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. It operates through two segments: IT Services and IT Products. The candidates who are completed in B.Sc – Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Physics OR BCA Branches Eligible are eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||WILP programme (WASE & WIMS)|
|Venue Location||Salem, TamilNadu|
|Venue Date||30 May 2019|
BSc – Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Physics OR BCA
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019.
- Who have Year of Passing: 2019 Batch Only for this opportunity.
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
- The candidates are No Backlogs/Arrears
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are
Maths related subjects and will be considered.
Who are the Eligibility:
- Who have minimum 50% marks in 10th Standard & 12th Standard
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
WILP Programme: Work Integrated Learning Programmes (WILP)– WASE & WIMS are unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry while pursuing their higher education – M. Tech from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro.
The candidates joining the first year, after Rs. 15,712 per month, Second Year Rs. 17,810 per month, Third Year Rs. 19,910 per month, Fourth Year Rs. 23,000 per month, they will our Performance.
- Candidates are through Online Assessment (80 minutes): Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview will conduct.
DATE & TIME:
30 May 2019 Reporting Time: 8.30 A.M
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019:
Step 1:- Enter into the our official website: http://www.kiot.ac.in/wipro/
Step 2: – Now the current page is opening will available to choose.
Step 3:- Then search for Registration Click the button on the ” Online Registration”
Step 4:- Now you fill the application form on enter First Name, Last Name, Phone No, Aadhaar No, 10th Mark Sheet No, finally upload your photo.
Step 5:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the”Register button”
Wipro Off Campus Drive Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Instructions for candidates:
1. NO REGISTRATION FEE
2. The students are instructed to bring their two recent photographs, resume and photocopy of all their academic records.
3. The candidates are requested to send your details from the attached excel format to the following Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.05.2019.
4. The candidates should be present at KIOT/KBSS campus at 8.30 am.