Air India has released released the job notification for 23 vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Air India Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Air India Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Air India Customer Agent Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Air India 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Air India Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
- 1.4 Air India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Air India Customer Agent post
- 1.6 Air India Important dates for Customer Agent Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Air India official Notification and Application Form
Air India Customer Agent Recruitment 2018
Air India has been released the notification for the post of 23 Customer Agent vacancies on 20.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 23 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Air India Recruitment 2018, the application start from 20.01.2018 to 27.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Customer Agent. Here you can find Air India job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Air India 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Air India Job Vacancy Details
Air India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 23 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 23
Air India Vacancies 2018 by Post
Air India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Customer Agent – 23
Eligibility criteria to apply Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Air India Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Air India recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Air India Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India job opportunities by post.
- Customer Agent – Graduate in any discipline / faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
Age limit to Air India online apply
Air India has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Customer Agent – Up to 28 Yrs
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Air India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Air India, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Air India Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Customer Agent – Rs. 19590/-
Air India may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Air India Customer Agent post
- Login to their official website http://www.airindia.in
- Search for Customer Agent notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 27.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Government Higher Secondary School, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-600083 (Near Ashok Pillar)
Air India Important dates for Customer Agent Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Air India candidates.
Notification Date : 20.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 20.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 27.01.2018