Anna University Re-Exam Registration 2021 Begins on 24.05.2021 – Apply Online for Nov/Dec 2020 Examination: Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021 will start on May 24, 2021. In this article, we have clearly mentioned Anna University Re-Registration 2021.
Hence, the web portal of the office of the Controller of Examinations will be opened for registration from 24.05.2021 to 03.06.2021 for students not registered for November/December 2020 examinations.
Table of Contents
Details Information About Anna University Re-Exam Registration 2021 Online
The students already registered for these examinations and paid the fees need not register again.
The students can register for the November / December 2020 examinations following the procedure given below.
- The Registration commences from 24″ May 2021 and ends on 03% June 2021. Login to Student Login with Register number through the official web-portal of COE “https://coe1.annauniv.edu”
Open the Reg_Preview and download the Registration Preview Request Form. Verify the subjects printed on the preview form.
- Any addition/deletion in the registration of subjects may be corrected in the preview form and the same may be sent by post to the office of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai ~ 600 025.
- Fees may be paid online through web-portal and after payment an Acknowledgement form will be generated or Pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University.
- Print the Preview form, the Acknowledgement received for the online payment and retain the same for future reference.
- The preview form along with DD may be sent by post to the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai — 600 025 and the last date for the submission
same by post is 05.06.2021.
- For any clarification on Registration process, the students may contact 7010444623 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the severity of COVID-19, the students are requested not to visit the office of COE in person for any clarification or submission of Preview form and Demand Draft.
Anna University Re-Exam Registration Fees:
A special fee of Rs.5000/- (onetime) is to be paid by the students along with normal examination fee for each paper, as prescribed by the University for students those who have exhausted the maximum period of study.
How To Register For Anna University Re-Exam 2021:
- Go to the official website “https://coe1.annauniv.edu”
- Now, Anna University home page will be opened
- Find the Anna University Re-Exam 2021 and click on it.
- Login with Register number through the official web-portal of COE
- Download the Registration Preview Request Form.
- Lator on, Fill the application form and sent the postal address to the office of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Finally, take a print out for futher reference.
Download Notification (Available Now)
Register Here (Available Now)
FAQ on Anna University Re-Exam Registration 2021
Which date Anna University Re-Exam Registration Start?
What is the last date register for Anna University Re-Exam 2021
Which Website to register Anna University Re-Exam 2021
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|