BPSC Assistant Professor Revised Result 2022 Out Check Bihar Asst Prof Results 2018: The Bihar Public Service Commission has Released the Revised Result Of Assistant Professor 2018 on 5th August 2022 through the official website. The candidates who waited long to know their BPSC Assistant Professor Result those Candidates can Check Out the respective results for the post of Assistant Professor of Various Subjects in Government. Medical Colleges & Hospitals in compliance of Order passed by Honourable High Court, Patna in CWJC No. 9084/2017. The applicants can get the direct BPSC Assistant Professor Link Below or else Visit the official site.
As per Result Notification, CWIC No. – Revised results for appointment to the posts of assistant professors of various departments in medical colleges of the state in compliance with the order passed by Hon’ble High Court, Patna on 02.04.2018 in Dr. Sudhir Kumar and others vs. State Government and others. In compliance with the order passed by the Court, Patna on 2nd April 2018, 10 medical colleges in the state. The revised result has been published for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professor of subjects. send recommendation. In the course of pre-examination, it was found that due to typographical mistake, advertisement no. 11/2017 & 19/2017. The status of some candidates has been marked wrong.
BPSC Assistant Professor Revised Result 2022-Details
|Bihar Assistant Professor Result 2018 PDF|
|Board Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Result Out On||05.08.2022|
How to Download the BPSC Assistant Professor Result 2018 PDF?
- Go to the official website, The home page will open.
- Search the link of “Corrigendum to Revised Result: For the post of Assistant Professor of Various Subjects in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals in compliance of Order passed by Honourable High Court, Patna in CWJC No. 9084/2017. ”.
- Once see the link click on it,
- The Result 2018 Revised PDF will open & Shows on the Screen
- check, Download, then Take the printout of it for future use.