BRAOU ET Hall Ticket 2020 | Eligibility Test Date (out) @ braou.ac.in: Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) will be released the BRAOU ET Admit Card 2020 on 4th Week Of September 2020 (Tentative). The candidates who are all applied for the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 they can download your DR BR Ambedkar Open University ET Hall Ticket 2020. Here we also gave the BRAOU Eligibility Test Date 2020. And the officials will be conducted the entrance examination on 27th September 2020 10 AM To 12:30 PM. So, the candidates can keep in touch with this article to get a day to day updates about BRAOU ET Hall Ticket 2020.
|Organization||Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)|
|Exam name||Eligibility Test (ET)|
|Exam date||27th September 2020 10 AM To 12:30 PM|
|Admit card||4th Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
DR BR Ambedkar Open University ET Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates are eagerly waiting for the DR BR Ambedkar Open University ET Hall Ticket 2020. The officials will be released the BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020 on 4th Week Of September 2020 (Tentative). The aspirants can check and download the DR BR Ambedkar Open University Hall Ticket 2020 in the official website or throw direct link given below ones they update.
BRAOU Entrance Test Date 2020
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has officially released the BRAOU Entrance Test Date 2020 in the official website. And the officials will be conducted the Entrance Exam on 27th September 2020 10 AM To 12:30 PM. So, the candidates are advised to stay on our website for further more updates about BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020.
Details Present On BRAOU Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For DR BR Ambedkar Open University Exam 2020
Along with the BRAOU ET Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following anyone documents given below. In case, if applicants fail to carry any one of the following documents then the authority will not allow the candidate to attend the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the BRAOU Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020.
- First of all, go to the official portal @ braou.ac.in
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University home page gets notified on the open screen.
- On top of the home page Admissions section will be shown.
- Otherwise, refer to the Latest News by scrolling the page down.
- Check for the BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020.
- Click on the Hall Ticket link.
- Enter the details of Registration Number and Password.
- Then click on the login/ Submit button.
- Download and have copies of print for spare which is helpful for reference.
braou.ac.in Hall Ticket 2020 Direct Link
While downloading the admit card for the BRAOU ET exam 2020, the candidates are kept redirecting to multiple times due to incorrectness. Here below we have given the direct link to download the braou.ac.in Hall Ticket.
BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020 (Updated)
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.