Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019: Cambium Networks off campus drive for More candidates the role of Associate System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Cambium Networks drive application process are given below.Cambium Software is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are cB.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates for 2017 – 2019 Batch Branches are eligible to apply. Here you can check Cambium Networks Off campus drive- address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details in Cambium Networks 2019
Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Name||Software Engineer | Full Stack Development|
|Salary||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
|Online Test Starting Date||09 December 2019|
|Online Test Ending Date||31 January 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, IT, IS & ECE
- 70 % and above throughout (X, XII, Eng)
- Batch: 2018/2019 passed out
- Joining Date: ImmediateAll interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test in the following link from 09 December 2019 to 31 January 2020.Required Skills:
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Strong knowledge of W3C standards
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong knowledge of development design patterns and Model-View-Controller principles
- At least one year of experience in AngularJS.
- Advanced level of experience on any JS frameworks/libraries like D3.JS, YUI,
- Backbone.JS, AngularJS, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Self-starter, startup experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of unit testing tools (e.g. jUnit, Selenium or Jasmine).
- Extremely comfortable with the performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience in integrating with back end service oriented architecture preferably using JSON
- Some experience with HTML5 features, especially SVG, CSS 3, but also including offline cache manifest, local database, and canvas.
- Software Configuration Management tool such as SVN or git
- Experience in Cloud Based UI architecture
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing page considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Experience in cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Interview Location: Bangalore (Interview date will be informed)
Click Here to Online Test : Click here