CCRAS Staff Nurse Result 2020 | Group A, B, C Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has successfully conducted the Group A, B and C various Posts Examination on 18.12.2019 to 20.12.2019. Now they officials has released the CCRAS Cut off marks 2020, Merit list and Selection list in official website. The aspirants can check and download the CCRAS Result 2020 in official website or throw direct link given below.
CCRAS Research Officer Result 2020 Details
|Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Post name||Group A [Research Officer (Chemistry, Pharmacology, Bio-Chemistry, Medicine, Animal/ Experimental Pathology, Pathology, Ayurveda, Microbiology), Library and Information Officer]|
|Group B [Assistant Research Officer (Botany, Chemistry, Clinical Psychology, Farm Manager, Bio-Technology, Pharmacognosy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacology), Staff Nurse]|
|Group C [Research Assistant (Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Organic Chemistry, Garden Supervisor, Curator, Garden, Pharmacy, Sanskrit), Library and Information Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Translator (Hindi Assistant)]|
|Exam date||18.12.2019 to 20.12.2019|
How to Download CCRAS Research Officer Result 2020
- Initially, move to the official website of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) @ www.ccras.nic.in.
- The home page of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) opens on the screen.
- Scroll down the main page and click on the Results tab.
- A new page with all the latest updates on the results opens on the screen.
- Search for the link related to download the CCRAS Exam Result 2020 and click on that link.
- Enter the registration number, password and date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Download the CCRAS Group A, B, C Result 2020.
- Take the hard copy of the result for further references.
CCRAS Result 2020 (Updated Soon)
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.