CDIT recruitment 2019 – Centre for Development of Imaging Technology recruiting 09 candidates to fill their Sound Recordist job in Kerala. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CDIT job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CDIT. Centre for Development of Imaging Technology organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Sound Recordist Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 CDIT Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 CDIT 09 Sound Recordist Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Recruitment for Sound Recordist Job?
- 1.6 Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Important dates for Sound Recordist Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Sound Recordist Recruitment 2019
CDIT inviting the Sound Recordist job offline applications from 17.07.2019 to 17.07.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Centre for Development of Imaging Technology. The detailed information on CDIT latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the CDIT job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CDIT Sound Recordist job 2019. For more accurate information on this CDIT job notification, check their official website https://cdit.org/.
CDIT Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Job Vacancy Details
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 09 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 09
CDIT Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below CDIT 2019.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Film Maker/ Director||01|
|4.||Research & Script Writer||01|
|5.||Video Editor / Online Editor||01|
|6.||Sound Record list||01|
|7.||Art Director / Set Designer||01|
|8.||Digital Still Photographer||01|
CDIT 09 Sound Recordist Eligibility Details
As per the recent Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Sound Recordist job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for CDIT Sound Recordist job 2019.
CDIT Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) job opportunities.
Film Maker/ Director
- Degree/ Diploma in any discipline having 2 years of professional experience/channel experience in multi-camera productions OR Diploma/Degree in Film Production, from a recognized university / Institution with 1 year experience as in Video/more direction. OR Graduation in any stream with a Diploma in TV Production. Having 2 years experience in media production as Director OR 3 years of professional experience as TV producer/ Director
- 1. Less than 2 years experience in Video Production. 2. Experience as Assistant Director of 3 video documentary/film
- Degree /Diploma in Cinematography / Videography from a reputed institution with 2 years of experience in documentary/fiction production OR National/ State award winner in the field of documentary/ film production as camera person. OR Degree/ Diploma inCinematography /Videography having 2 years of channel experience in multi-camera productions as the camer aperson OR Diploma/Degree in Videography having 2 year experience in the field of media production as a camera person
Research & Script Writer
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Research & scriptwriting for broadcasting/ news organization / TV channels
Video Editor / Online Editor
- Degree/Diploma in Film & Video Editing from a recognized university with 3 years experience in the relevant field
- Diploma in Sound Recording & Sound Engineering from a recognized Institute, preferably from a recognized Institute or minimum 2-year experience in a Production house
Art Director / Set Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts /Five years diploma in fine arts or commercial arts from a recognized university OR In the case of firms/agencies, at least 3 years experience in media productions related to artworks(Studio set design & execution works/ artworks for different productions like advertisement/ documentary, etc)
Digital Still Photographer
- Diploma in digital still photography with 2 years of professional experience OR 2 years of experience in the field as a still photographer
- 1. Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institution. 2. Camera friendly attitude with the good quality voice which suits broadcasting. 3. Good accent, modulation and pronunciation
CDIT Sound Recordist Age limit
To apply Centre for Development of Imaging Technology job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the CDIT official notification 2019.
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest CDIT Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 09 Sound Recordist job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) 09 Sound Recordist Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There are no mention salary details
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Recruitment for Sound Recordist Job?
Step 1: Visit CDIT official website – https://cdit.org/
Step 2: Search for Sound Recordist notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CDIT Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Centre for Development of Imaging Technology
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Centre for Development of Imaging Technology address on or before 17.07.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send CDIT Sound Recordist application form|
|The Registrar Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Video Communication Division, Gorkhy Bhavan Vanross Junction, Thiruvananthapuram Pin:- 695034 Phone:- 0471 -2330081 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org|
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Important dates for Sound Recordist Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) candidates.
Download Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
CDIT Notification 2019: click here!
CDIT Recruitment Application form: Click here!