CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Question Papers PDF @ cisf.gov.in: Are you in search of CISF Constable Previous Year Question Papers? if yes then you must have to check this article. In this article, we have furnished complete details about the CISF Constable Previous Question Papers along with the CISF Constable Exam Pattern. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and ideas about the examination. Furthermore, applicants can download the CISF Constable Sample Question Papers from the direct links given at the end of the page. And the CISF Constable Old Question Papers are provided in PDF format. Go through the below sections to know the details about the CISF Constable Model Question Papers PDF.
CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Question Papers
|Download Central Industrial Security Force Previous Question Papers|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Job Location||Across India|
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Test Pattern 2021
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in Hindi/English.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- Questions are to be answered using a black/ blue ball pen.
- Therefore, the Candidate should bring black/ blue ball pens for the written examination.
- Each question is followed by four answer choices.
- Out of these, the candidate has to select the correct answer for each question and mark the correct answer by darkening only one of the choices.
Subjects In CISF Constable Tradesman Exam
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of elementary mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics|
CISF Constable Selection Process 2021
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documentation Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
The minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for the next stage will be as under:
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen: 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 33 %
- The qualifying marks of 35% for UR/ EWS/ ESM and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for the next stage.
- The candidates for the next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance/ marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Recruitment Sector/ Trade/ Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) Previous Papers PDF
To Download CISF Constable General Awareness/ Knowledge Previous Papers PDF – Click here
To Get Model Papers PDF – Knowledge Of Elementary Mathematics For CISF Tradesman Exam – Click here
cisf.gov.in Constable Analytical Aptitude Old Papers PDF – Click here
To Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam Model Papers PDF For Ability – Click here