CPCL Apprentice Selection List 2020 OUT | Download Interview Date: The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited(CPCL) has officially released the recruitment for Trade Apprentice post to full fill up of 92 vacancies. Many interested candidates are applied in this post, and eagerly waiting for the selection list. Now, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has officially released the CPCL Apprentice Selection List 2020 on official website. The affiliated candidates can check your selection list result and download for future references. Moreover, CPCL going to conduct the Trade apprentice Document Verification on 11.02.2020 and 12.02.2020 at 9.00AM sharp.
CPCL Apprentice Selection List 2020 Details
|Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation limited|
|Exam name||Trade Apprentice|
|Exam date||11.02.2020 and 12.02.2020 at 9:00 AM|
Important Instructions (DOCUMENT VERIFICATION) for the Candidates
The candidates are advised to bring the original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the
following documents related to their Age, Qualification, Caste/category (if applicable) and 3 (three)
copies of colour Passport size photographs and any Govt. issued Photo-Identity proof in Original (Pan
card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc.) at the time of reporting for document verification,
failing which their Candidature is liable to be cancelled.
1. Printout of the online Registration form duly signed by the candidate.
2. 10th Pass/Matriculation Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date
3. Class XII Mark sheet issued by the concerned Board / Semester-wise / Year-wise mark sheets
of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT / Graduation / Post-Graduation.
4. Final Certificate of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/ Graduation/ issued by respective board/
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA / OGPA / Letter Grade to percentage of Marks, if applicable,
from concerned university/ institute.
6. SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwBD / EWS – Income & Asset Certificate by reserved Category
candidates in the prescribed central govt. format issued by Competent Authority. OBC (NCL)
certificate should not be more than one-year-old.
7. The candidature of EWS candidate is liable to be cancelled, if, at the time of joining as
apprentice, he/she is not able to produce the requisite EWS certificate in the prescribed format
establishing his/ her EWS status.
How to Download CPCL Apprentice Selection List 2020
- Go to the official website @ https://www.cpcl.co.in/
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation limited home page will be open.
- On the left side of the page People and career link will be shown.
- On that link click the recruitment drive link, again one page will be open.
- Here you find the details of document verification pdf and selection list.
- Download the Result PDF and save it for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.