Dena Bank recruitment 2018 – Dena Bank recruiting 01 candidates to fill their Faculty job in Chattisgarh. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Dena Bank job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Dena Bank career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Dena Bank. Dena Bank organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Dena Bank Faculty Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Dena Bank 01 Faculty Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Recruitment for Faculty Job?
- 1.6 Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Important dates for Faculty Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Dena Bank (Dena Bank) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Dena Bank Faculty Recruitment 2018
Dena Bank inviting the Faculty job offline applications from 31.08.2018 to 21.09.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Dena Bank. The detailed information on Dena Bank latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Dena Bank job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Dena Bank Faculty job 2018. For more accurate information on this Dena Bank job notification, check their official website https://www.denabank.com/.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Job Vacancy Details
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 01
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Dena Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Dena Bank 2018.
Dena Bank 01 Faculty Eligibility Details
As per the recent Dena Bank (Dena Bank) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Faculty job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Dena Bank Faculty job 2018.
Dena Bank Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Dena Bank (Dena Bank) job opportunities.
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred
Dena Bank Faculty Age limit
To apply Dena Bank job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 22-40 Year.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Dena Bank official notification 2018.
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 01 Faculty job in Dena Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For all others (including OBC/Ex-Servicemen) – Rs. 400/-
- Requisite application fee must be paid by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “DENA RURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION” payable at DURG as per following table
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) 01 Faculty Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs.20, 000/-
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Recruitment for Faculty Job?
Step 1: Visit Dena Bank official website – https://www.denabank.com/
Step 2: Search for Faculty notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Dena Bank Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Dena Bank
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Dena Bank address on or before 21.09.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Dena Bank Faculty application form|
|Zonal Office, First Floor, Zonal Market, Sector – 10, Bhilai, (Chattisgarh) – 490006|
Dena Bank (Dena Bank) Important dates for Faculty Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Dena Bank (Dena Bank) candidates.
Download Dena Bank (Dena Bank) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Dena Bank Notification 2018: click here!
Dena Bank Recruitment Application form: Click here!