HPSC Notification 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced 120 Job vacancies available on their organization. That job vacancies are Medical Officer. It is a great opportunity to join in their HPSC organization. So, those who are all interested and eligible to this short notice, can apply online from 12/01/2023 to 01/02/2023. At Tamilanjobs, You can check all the details about this HPSC Notification 2023. Hence below, we are providing all these job notification details like HPSC Job Vacancies 2023, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary Details, Steps to apply, Online Application Link, etc.
Table of Contents
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Details
|HPSC Recruitment 2023 Summary|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
|Job location||All Over Haryana|
|Qualification||M.D/M.S, PG Diploma|
HPSC Medical Officer Job Notification 2023
Detailed information on HPSC Recruitment notification has been provided in the further section. So, all job-seekings are advised to read the below content. We have given details about HPSC New Job Vacancies, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and then process to apply.
|Medical Officer||120 Posts|
HPSC Job Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Medical Officer||Graduation in Medicine and Surgery, MD, MS, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Medical Officer||The minimum age of 22 years and the maximum of 35 years, as on 01-02-2023.|
Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the HPSC recruitment official notification for more details.
- Wife of military personnel who is disabled while in military Service: 5 Years
- The widowed or legally divorced woman she has not married: 5 years
- Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years from the as prescribed for the purpose of age for candidates of other categories: 5 Years
- For unmarried women: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: 5 years
- A disabled persons who are covered under the rights of Persons with disabled act 2016: 10 Years
- For Male Candidates of the General Category Including the dependent son of an ex-serviceman of Haryana: Rs. 1,000/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved Categories of other states: Rs. 1,000/-
- For all Female candidates of the General Category including female dependents of ESM of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other states: Rs. 250/-
- For Male and Female candidates of SC /BC-A/BC-B/ESM/EWS Categories of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- Economically Weaker Sections(EWS): Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
|Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/- Per Month|
Most of the times the Haryana Public Service Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For HPSC Recruitment 2023
Start by going to the ‘s official website at http://hpsc.gov.in. Find their careers website or most recent news section, then search for and download the Medical Officer job posting the advertisement. After then, check your eligibility for the downloaded employment notification. If you are qualified for the position, continue.
Given that this application is to be submitted online, Visit the official website and click the link to the job application to access the online application form. Check that you have filled all of the necessary information and that it is correct. Please attach all relevant documents. Then, if necessary, make the appropriate payments. Click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application. Congrats! Your application was successfully submitted. Once that is done, kindly visit the official website or publications for further updates.
Start Date & Last Date
|Last Date||01/02/2023 up to 11:55 PM.|
|Last date to pay the application fee|
Job Notification and Application Links
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|